Car Title Loans in Janesville, Wisconsin
Are you looking for a way to get money using your vehicle’s title? Car title loans in Janesville offer a convenient way for you to use your vehicle to secure a quick loan.
1. Apply for title loans in Janesville, WI online
You can complete an application using a secure connection on your computer, smart phone or tablet.
2. Drive your vehicle during your car title loan contract period
Afraid that you’ll have to give up your vehicle in exchange for car title loans in Janesville, WI?
The only thing that you’ll be required to provide is a copy of your free and clear vehicle title.
3. Repay your loan early – without early termination fees
Your lender won’t assess outrageous fees if you decide to repay your loan before the end of the contract.
4. Get qualified for title loans in Janesville quickly
You could be eligible for a loan if you are 18 years old (or older), have a consistent source of income, possess a valid Wisconsin driver’s license/identification card and a free and clear title.
5. Get approved for a loan quickly
If you’re facing an emergency situation such as an eviction or repair, the last thing you want to do is wait weeks for your loan approval and cash.
In many instances, our customers can qualify for same-day approval.
Title Loans in Janesville, WI – Facts vs. Myths
When it comes to car title loans in Janesville, WI, you’ll find a great deal of misleading information. Take a look at some common myths about title loans.
Title lenders just want to take customers’ vehicles
Although you should be concerned about retaining ownership of your vehicle, car title lenders aren’t in business to take cars from customers.
If you have problems repaying your loan, it’s likely that your lender will help you come up with an affordable solution.
Title loan laws in Wisconsin prevent residents from entering into car title loan agreements.
While it’s true that vehicle title loans are illegal in other states, they are legal in Wisconsin.
When you sign a loan contract, your title lender becomes the owner of your vehicle.
This is a common misconception. Throughout the loan, you’ll continue to own your vehicle. However, your title lender becomes a temporary lien holder until you repay the loan in full.
Tips for Title Loans in Janesville, WI
This short-term loan offers one of the easiest ways to get money for emergency expenses. Here are a few tips to help you have a positive experience with your title lender.
1. Never pay your loan installment late. Many lenders don’t offer a grace period for car title loans. If you pay your installment after the due date, you could place your vehicle at risk.
2. Know the terms of your loan. Read your loan contract before you sign it. Always ask questions if you don’t understand the terms.
3. Contact your lender if you cannot afford your loan installments. Never ignore phone calls regarding late payments.
It can be difficult to face financial challenges. If you have a lien-free title, you may qualify for loan assistance. Complete an application for car title loans today.